Friday, May 14, 2010

Let's get moving




Seriously? Cause now, you gals know, Grace is 7.

She does NOT stop moving from the minute she wakes up in the morning til she goes to bed. We don't necessarily build in exercise into her day, cause when you do aerobic activity for say, 12 HOURS, you don't need to build in anything.  You name it, she does it, at full speed.  The girl is, as my mother would say, a 'Whirling Dervish.'

My mother constantly told me that when I was growing up. Now I see what she means.

She swims, all day, in the ocean and the pool....


                                    

climbs mountains and slides back down...

                                     

dances, and dresses, like a rockstar...

                                            
and apparently flies.


                                            


3 comments:

Meri said...

Does flying burn carbs quickly? I have to wonder...

thisiscaleb said...

She is such a cutie too! Those pics made me smile - especially the one with the cape!

Reyna said...

AWWW...Yes, as Meri asked...what are the effects of flying on blood sugar numbers??? And do you feed her sugar in the air or make her come back down to earth for sugar? SMILES